|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Engineering Project Manager|
|Department : PSG Engineering|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Santa Clara, CA|
|Job Code : PSG 002|| |
We are looking for experienced engineering manager and a technical lead that has the right composition of knowledge, experience, team play, spirit and drive, to join a dynamic team that develops leading edge test and measurement products. Engineering teams around the globe use our systems to develop next-generation communication, consumer electronics and computer products.
- Work with Program management to define new products, analyzes market trends and manage product roadmaps
- Work with Engineering teams and Program team to create project requirements, designs, plans and schedule
- Lead and manage project teams throughout the development cycle of high-end test & measurement tools for various cutting-edge technologies like Fibre Channel, Ethernet-based protocols, SAS, SATA, USB, PCIe and other
- Represent the company and participate in Industry activities that relate to the product line.
- Team Player, good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills – a must!
- Open minded, quick learner, creative, likes challenges
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in leading and/or managing engineering teams
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Storage Network Communication Protocols like Fibre Channel, FcoE, iSCSI and other Ethernet-based technologies
- Proven record of successful delivery of projects per definition and plan
- Experience with collaboration tools and configuration management tools.
- Experience with Monitoring and/or test & Measurement tools for
- Hardware architecture, ASIC/FPGA design, Experience with TCP/IP design
- Experience with one or more of the following protocols: PCIe, USB, SAS, SATA, Infiniband, UWB and WUSB
- Will and ability to be a hands-on manager when required
- Experience in working with offshore engineering teams
- BS in EE, CS or Computer Engineering – a must
- MS in EE is a plus