Teledyne LeCroy is a leading manufacturer of advanced oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, and other test instruments that verify performance, validate compliance, and debug complex electronic systems quickly and thoroughly. Since its founding in 1964, the Company has focused on incorporating powerful tools into innovative products that enhance "Time-to-Insight". Faster time to insight enables users to rapidly find and fix defects in complex electronic systems, dramatically improving time-to-market for a wide variety of applications and end markets. Teledyne LeCroy is based in Chestnut Ridge, N.Y. For more information, visit Teledyne LeCroy's website at teledynelecroy.com.
Teledyne LeCroy, a leader in the oscilloscope market, is currently looking for a BAAN Programmer/Analyst to be part of a small BAAN 5c ERP support team. Provide BAAN technical support to manufacturing units in multiple US locations. Will be part of the team to roll out BAAN system to new locations. This individual will work on projects as well as helpdesk requests, troubleshooting and problem solving; backfills for other team members during absences, and general BAAN user support. Overall objectives are user satisfaction, productivity, and system extension.
- Customizations, design, and coding
- Interact with users, gather requirements, develop specifications, develop & test programs
- Work effectively with cross functional team members and users
- System maintenance and uptime related tasks (patching, testing)
- Project team member, and leader, in BAAN extension projects
- Take responsibility for solution and closure of helpdesk requests in support of worldwide user base