|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Accounts Receivable Representative|
|Department : Finance & Accounting|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2017-4039|| |
Teledyne LeCroy, a division of Teledyne Technologies (NASDAQ: TDY), is headquartered in Chestnut Ridge, NY (Rockland County). We design and manufacture test and measurement equipment from this location and distribute our equipment to customers around the world.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivables Representative to join our team.
- Conducting credit review analysis on customers or prospective customers
- Communicating with internal sales representatives on accounts that are in dispute or put on credit hold
- Investigating and resolving disputes
- Researching and issuing credit memos
- Making collection calls
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding past due balances and any related invoicing issues
- Apply ingcash remittances to outstanding customer balances
- Matching shipping docs to proper documentation and file invoices
- Reconciling sub-ledger detail to general ledger
- Providing assistance with routine audit requests
- Minimum of 3 years Account Receivables experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- ERP experience is a plus
- Team oriented, flexiblility and ability to work in a fast paced environment is essential
- Accounting courses or degree is a plus
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.