|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Test Technician|
|Department : Operations & Manufacturing|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2017-4301|| |
Teledyne LeCroy Inc. located in Chestnut Ridge, NY (Rockland County) is a high tech leading manufacturer of high performance electronic test and measurement equipment. We are currently looking for an experienced TEST TECHNICIAN to work 1st shift in our production area.
As a Test Technician at Teledyne LeCroy, you will trouble shoot and repair instrumentation to the component level with experience in HW, Computer Components, Analog and Digital circuits.
- Troubleshoot and repair Digital Storage Oscilloscopes
- Reads schematics
- Debugs circuits of medium complexity
- Operates programmable AC auto testers, samplers, real time oscilloscopes, pulse generators, meters, power supplies and customer-designed AC test fixtures
- Participates in weekly cell meetings and also participates in cost reduction and process improvement initiatives
- Performs data entry into defect collection system
Education and Experience:
- 2 year Technical Degree or equivalent in related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Soldering plus microscope skills a plus
- Needs to possess ability to understand weekly gross requirements in order to work towards achievement of goals and elevate issues that prevent daily requirements from being metMust be able to maneuver 35 lb. equipment
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.