|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Customer Service Representative|
|Department : General & Administrative|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Santa Clara, CA|
|Job Code : 2017-4931|| |
Teledyne LeCroy Protocol Solution Group specializes in development tools for high speed, serial data protocols. The company protocol analyzers are used by many semiconductor, device and systems companies throughout the world.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to be based out of our Santa Clara, CA office to support external and internal customers of the company by providing pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Responsible for entering sales orders into the company enterprise system. This includes ensuring all necessary and pertinent information is included (i.e. delivery requirements shipping preferences, credit references, and tax information) and following up with customers and/or sales engineers
- Proofs all orders for accuracy and release by the end of business each day
- Communicates and interfaces with other departments to expedite shipments and resolve customer issues
- Prints and e-mails sales order acknowledgements to customers and appropriate sales engineers
- Updates SalesForce database with order information
- Ensures all proper paperwork is filed in each order folder
- Checks multiple customer portals and the customer support Outlook mail box for new purchase orders throughout the day
- Answers inbound calls on published Sales phone line and assist or route customers to appropriate parties as needed
Quotations and RFQ's
- Prepares formal quotations and proposals for Government, commercial, rental and lease customers as requested by the Teledyne LeCroy sales engineers or customers
- Enters and tracks quotations
- Has knowledge of product lines, prices, delivery times, various marketing promotional campaigns, and similar data as required
- On a daily basis checks the customer support Outlook mail box for RFQs
- Responds to customer requests and issues in a timely, professional manner using basic knowledge, obtaining requested information, and providing accurate information
- Supplies information to sales engineers, including correct pricing, delivery information, new promotion and programming information
- Keeps sales engineers informed of daily customer contacts, literature requests, application assistance and repair orders
- Provides Repair Return Support (issuing Return Authorizations) when the Customer Service Administrator is not available
- Assists sales engineers with and coordinates demonstration equipment requests, tracks and confirms equipment on a daily and quarterly basis
- Resolves customer complaints and/or issues in a proactive and timely manner, raising critical issues to the Manager of Customer Support when necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years customer service experience
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate courtesy and tact when dealing with customers
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Microsoft Outlook (or other mail program), SalesForce
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Must be familiar with all product lines and customer base
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.