|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Field Applications Engineer|
|Department : PSG Engineering|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Santa Clara, CA|
|Job Code : 2017-5215|| |
Teledyne LeCroy PSG develops leading edge test and measurement products that engineering teams around the globe use to develop next generation communication, consumer electronics and computer products.
This is a position for an FAE located in Austin, TX (Austin Labs) and will be responsible for pre-/post-sales activities in the US South West Region.
- Provide on-site pre-sales technical support for all Teledyne LeCroy PSG Products including the Storage, PCIe and Peripherals & Wireless test tools
- Generate technical training materials including user manuals, competitive product analyses, application notes, technical articles, conference papers, etc. plus technical, marketing and sales literature
- Train Teledyne LeCroy PSG customers, Sales Engineers and Channel Partners
- Present Teledyne LeCroy PSG products in compliance workshops, conferences, seminars and trade shows
- Help define new Teledyne LeCroy products, interact with Teledyne LeCroy's customers and assess their specific product connectively requirements as well as general marketing requirements
- BSEE / BCCS or equivalent
- 3-5 or more years of related experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills required. Should be able to write, edit, and support application notes and presentations.
- Engineering background in high-speed serial data interfaces
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email email@example.com or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.