|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Territory Account Manager|
|Department : Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Farmington Hills, MI|
|Job Code : 2018-6126|| |
Teledyne LeCroy is a leading provider of oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers and related test and measurement solutions that enable companies across a wide range of industries to design and test electronic devices of all types. Since our founding in 1964, we have focused on creating products that improve productivity by helping engineers resolve design issues faster and more effectively.
We are looking for a Territory Account Manager to represent our state of the art digital oscilloscopes and related products in the Detroit area. As a salesperson for Teledyne LeCroy, you will sell all solutions to customers in your assigned territory. The customer base in this territory is primarily Automotive, OEM and Tier 1 accounts, Medical, and Education accounts.
- Hit target, or annual sales quota, for your territory each fiscal year
- Actively participate in activities including planned training seminars, product shows, social media, and promotions
- Plan and execute training seminars and on site lunch & learns
- Become embedded in the territory to build strong customer and partner relationships
- Be agile in tactics, plans, and strategy
- Understand customer and user needs to service multiple areas, going deeper in companies
- Understand customer organizations by department, function, strategies, and key programs
- Identify and sell into new and existing applications for Teledyne LeCroy solutions
- Understand key differentiators and value of our products vs. competitors
- BSEE or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience in outside technical sales
- Test and measurement sales experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Serial Data Standards, Automotive, Signal Integrity and Power Applications is highly desirable
- Highly motivated and success driven
- Fully developed tactical sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, developing, demonstrating, closing)
- Strong communication, demonstration and presentation skills
- Excellent time and territory management skills
- Leadership skills are highly desired
- Experience with computers, Sales Force CRM, e-mail and Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (Products weigh from 5 to 60 pounds)
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email email@example.com or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.