|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Shipping and Receiving Material Handler|
|Department : Operations & Manufacturing|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Milpitas, CA|
|Job Code : 2018-6223|| |
Teledyne LeCroy develops leading edge test and measurement products that engineering teams around the globe use to develop next generation communication, consumer electronics and computer products.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Supports the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base
- Responsible for making arrangements for pick up by the carrier specified on the customer's purchase order
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
- Keep records of goods that have been shipped and received
- Physically fit and able to lift 50 pounds, ability to walk or stand for long periods of time
- High attention to details
- Being able to work with a team
- Good communications skills
- Being flexible to work on weekends
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email email@example.com or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.