|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Senior Software Engineer|
|Department : PSG Engineering|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Milpitas, CA|
|Job Code : 2017-6007|| |
Teledyne LeCroy PSG develops leading edge test and measurement products that engineering teams around the globe use to develop next generation communications, consumer electronics and computer products.
We are looking for experienced software engineer who has the right composition of knowledge, experience, team play, spirit and drive, to join a dynamic team that develops leading edge test and measurement products.
- Design, develop and implement software incorporated in high-end test & measurement tools for various cutting-edge technologies
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team to design and implement software for complex and high-performance systems
- Participate in design reviews, discussions
- Document software designs
- Minimum of 4 years of extensive object-oriented programming experience with C++
- Very strong object-oriented design skills
- Strong skills in creating software for data analysis and visualization
- Robust design, implementation, and debug capabilities
- Experience in developing software for controlling complex hardware-based systems
- Open minded, quick learner, able to solve problems in a complex system
- Team Player, good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills - a must!
- Creative, likes challenges
- Hands-on experience developing Windows applications in Visual Studio
- Experience with collaboration tools and configuration management tools
- Programming for Linux and/or Mac, using Qt - a plus!
- Experience and taste for designing and implementing user interfaces - a plus!
- Ability to be a team leader - a plus!
- Experience with one or more of the following protocols: PCIe, USB, Ethernet, TCP/IP, SAS, SATA, Infiniband, Fibre Channel, UWB and WUSB - a plus!
- Knowledge of network communication protocols - a plus!
- BS in EE, CS or Computer Engineering - a must
- MS in EE is a plus
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.