|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Inventory Clerk|
|Department : Operations/Manufacturing|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Elgin, IL|
|Job Code : 2018-7240|| |
Teledyne LeCroy Inc. develops leading edge test and measurement products. Engineering teams around the globe use our systems to develop next generation communication, consumer electronics and computer products. We are looking for an Inventory Clerk to join our Quantum Data team in Elgin, IL.
- Perform warehouse management transactions that support and control inventory receipt, distribution, allocation, and cycle counting
- Examine contents of incoming shipments and compare with records such as packing slips, invoices, purchase order to verify accuracy
- Perform physical and systematic transactions required to manage and track materials and inventory
- Confer or correspond with operational personnel to rectify problems, such as damage, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications
- Support operations in production environment, administrative assistance to Operations Manager for clerical tasks
- Minimum of High School Diploma or Associates Degree
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Detail oriented, organized, and accurate attributes
- Basic computer literacy, Windows Explorer, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Capable of physical material handling requirements, being able to lift 50lbs
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.