|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : DSP Engineer|
|Department : Engineering|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2018-7592|| |
Teledyne LeCroy, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets state of the art test and measurement equipment. Originally founded as LeCroy Corporation, the company was formed in 1964; the company was acquired by Teledyne Technologies (NYSE: TDY) in 2012 and now operates as a wholly owned subsidiary. Teledyne LeCroy currently employs over 500 professionals including engineers, technicians, sales, and support personnel; and is based in Chestnut Ridge, New York with offices around the world.
Our Product Development Team in Rockland County, NY is looking for an experienced Digital Signal Processing Engineer.
As a DSP engineer at LeCroy, you will work with a team of engineers designing algorithms and software for processing of waveforms in oscilloscopes and producing signal integrity and signal fidelity solutions.
- To invent, develop and implement algorithms implemented within the oscilloscope to:
- Work in conjunction with analog and digital hardware to improve signal fidelity of the oscilloscope and probes
- Provide measurement solutions in industries that use our oscilloscopes such as serial data communications, signal integrity, communications, etc
- Write software in C++ and Python and/or Matlab
- Coordinate with test engineers in the calibration of the oscilloscope
- Coordinate with digital engineers in FPGA implementations of algorithms
- Publish and Patent research results
- BS Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering with strong academic credentials
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital signal processing, linear algebra, applied mathematics, numerical methods, linear systems
- Skill and experience in programming in C++ and Python
- Experience using version control systems in software development
- Some knowledge of analog electronics and/or microwaves
- Knowledge of linear and non-linear fitting methods
- MS or Ph.D. Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering and relevant technical industry experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of statistics, control systems, artificial intelligence, microwaves, and/or signal integrity
- Experience with oscilloscopes and probing
- Experience with remote control of test and measurement instruments
- Knowledge of FPGAs, multi-threading, GPUs, OpenMP, COM, Intel IPP, assembly and machine language
- Knowledge of LaTeX and/or LyX
Only candidates with a strong work ethic, drive for learning and developing, good communications skills, and ability to work in a team environment will be considered.
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email email@example.com or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.