Key Applications and Features
- Digital Multi-phase Power Management ICs (PMIC)
- Voltage Regulator Modules (VRM)
- Point-of-load (POL) switching regulators
- Low-dropout (LDO) regulators
- Half-bridge DC-DC converters
- Unregulated DC supplies
- Embedded system power rail debug and analysis
- Embedded system power delivery network (PDN) validation
- Per-cycle parameters
- Per-cycle Waveforms
- Settling Time
Numeric Measurements Table
Various measurements can be selected for display in a mean value table. RMS, Sdev, Mean, Pk-Pk, Pk+, Pk- and Frequency are supported. Mean values are calculated over a user-defined cyclic period. Touch a mean value and a per-cycle Waveform is instantly displayed.
Understanding power system behaviors over time is key to cause-effect analysis. These waveforms make it simple to identify and quantify behavior changes during transient load events.
Zoom+Gate Dynamic Analysis
Capture long acquisitions and Zoom+Gate the per-cycle Waveforms and Numerics table values with instant table value updates. Quickly understand DC power/voltage rail and load current behaviors.
Customized Source Names
Rename sources for all measurements to something specific to your design (e.g., POL1, VrailA, 1.5Vdc, etc.). These names are carried into the Numerics table and per-cycle Waveform displays.