TPA10 TekProbe™ Probe Adapter
- Allows TekProbe interface level II probes to work with any ProBus-equipped Teledyne LeCroy oscilloscope
- Automatic probe detection
- Provides all necessary power and offset control to the attached probe
- Supports probes up to 4 GHz
- Easy firmware updates
- Wide variety of probes supported including: Preamplifiers, Current Probes, Single-Ended Active Probes and Differential Active Probes
Leverage Existing Probes
Investing in new probes can be very expensive. With the TPA10, existing TekProbe probes can be used on Teledyne LeCroy oscilloscopes, allowing for easy and affordable access to the latest in oscilloscope technology.
Automatic Probe Detection
Simply plug the TPA10 into any ProBus-equipped Teledyne LeCroy oscilloscope, attach a supported TekProbe interface level II probe,and the oscilloscope will automatically detect which probe is attached.
Wide Variety of Supported Probes
The TPA10 ProBus Probe Adapter supports many popular probes up to 4 GHz including: preamplifiers, current probes, single-ended active probes and differential active probes.
Easy Firmware Updates
The firmware for the TPA10 is included in the oscilloscope software. If an updated firmware version for the TPA10 is available, an “Update Firmware” button will automatically appear on the dialog making updates simple.
Supported probes include many popular Tektronix probes, preamplifiers, current probes, single-ended active probes and differential active probes, such as the Tektronix ADA400A differential preamplifier, the Tektronix TCP202 and TCP202A current probes, the Tektronix P6205, P6243, P6245, P6241, and P6249 single-ended active probes, and the Tektronix P6246, P6247, P6248, P6250, P6250, P5205, P5205A, P5210, and P5210A differential and high voltage differential active probes.