- Most comprehensive MIL-STD-1553 oscilloscope trigger available
- Command Words
- Data Words
- Status Words
- Error Words
- Response Times
- Intermessage Gap Times
- Conditional ADDRESS trigger definition (<, <=, =, >, >=, <>, IN RANGE, OUT of RANGE)
- Conditional DATA trigger definition (<, <=, =, >, >=, <>, IN RANGE, OUT of RANGE)
- Completely isolate a specific RT Address, Sub Address, Data Value, and Mode Code
- Support for MIL-STD-1553 versions A and B
- Intuitive, color-coded decode overlays
- Interactive protocol table with zoom and pattern search
- Automated timing measurements (TDME option only)
- Serial digital data extraction to an analog value (serial DAC) with waveform graphs (TDME option only)
- Eye Diagrams with failure location (TDME option only)
Highly Flexible and Powerful Triggering ("T")
The MIL-STD-1553 trigger can be configured at the transfer or word level to provide the right level of triggering. In addition, error triggers are able to locate the cause of protocol errors at either the transfer or word level. Word level triggering allows conditional RT Address and Sub Address entry.
Conditional DATA Trigger Setup ("T")
The trigger permits a conditional (<. <=, =, >, >=, <>, inside a range, outside a range) setup for the DATA condition. This is especially useful in situations where abnormal events should be monitored.
Intuitive, Color-coded Decode Overlays ("D")
A transparent overlay with color-coding for specific portions of each protocol and the entire message frame makes it easy to understand your serial data information. Unlike other solutions, with protocol decode information away from the signal, our solution correlates the waveform and the protocol decode directly on the display. As the acquisition length is expanded or shortened, the decode overlay will adjust to show you just the right amount of information.
Interactive Table Summarizes Results ("D")
Turn the oscilloscope into a protocol analyzer with a tabular display of decoded information. Customize the table to show only the data of interest and touch a message in the table to automatically zoom to it and display it on the screen. Export the table for offline analysis. Up to four different decoded signals of any type may be simultaneously displayed in the table.
Measure/Graph Tools for Validation Efficiency ("M")
Quickly validate cause and effect with automated timing measurements to or from an analog signal or another serial message. Make multiple measurements in a single long acquisition to quickly acquire statistics during corner-case testing. Serial (digital) data can be extracted to an analog value and graphed to monitor system performance over time, as if it was probed directly. Complete validation faster and gain better insight.
Eye Diagrams ("E")
Rapidly display an eye diagram of your packetized low-speed serial data signal without additional setup time. Use eye parameters to quantify system performance and apply a standard or custom mask to identify anomalies. Mask failures can be indicated and can force the scope into Stop mode.