- Intuitive, color-coded decode overlays
- Serial pattern search of decoded data
- Interactive protocol decode table
- Simultaneous operation with three other decoders (four total) at one time
- Full SPMI command sequence support
- Multi-master, multi-slave capable
- Full arbitration sequence support
- Support for all sequences with pauses
Intuitive, color-coded overlays
A transparent overlay with color-coding for specific portions of each protocol and the entire message frame makes it easy to understand your serial data information. Unlike other solutions, with protocol decode information away from the signal, our solution correlates the waveform and the protocol decode directly on the display. As the acquisition length is expanded or shortened, the decode overlay will adjust to show you just the right amount of information.
Search through a long record of decoded data by using a variety of search criteria, or values, or simply finding the next occurrence. Pattern Search automatically creates a zoom trace of the acquired waveform and displays the selected location complete with the transparent color-coded overlay.
Interactive Protocol Table
Turn the oscilloscope into a protocol analyzer with a tabular display of decoded information. Customize the table to show only the data of interest and touch a message in the table to automatically zoom to it and display it on the screen. Export the table for offline analysis. Up to four different decoded signals of any type may be simultaneously displayed in the table.