|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Inside Sales Specialist|
|Department : Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Milpitas, CA|
|Job Code : 2017-5214|| |
Teledyne LeCroy PSG develops test and measurement products that engineering teams around the globe use to develop next generation communication, consumer electronics and computer products.
The purpose of this role is to position Teledyne LeCroy as a credible leader in protocol analysis test tools to silicon, device and system companies in the Americas sales region. This is a sales position, reporting to the Americas Area Vice President of Sales. The successful inside sales specialist uncovers and qualifies large and medium size opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success and the intelligent allocation of Teledyne LeCroy resources. The ideal candidate for this position is organized, able to manage multiple accounts and priorities concurrently, and possesses excellent communications skills.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails, reviewing software downloads, seminar and webinar registration follow up
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate SE for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Assist in quotations to customers based on SE input
- Handle inbound customer phone calls to assess technology needs
- Perform follow up calls on new equipment purchases
- Build and expand the company’s customer database (of prospects within your assigned territory)
- Prepare Weekly reports summarizing Inside Sales activities
- Excellent customer relationship skills including the ability to establish/maintain stability and credibility with customers and Teledyne LeCroy key stakeholders
- Understanding of data networking, storage point to point protocols and video technologies including FibreChannel, Ethernet, USB, PCI Expresss, SAS/SATA, DDR, MPHY/UFS, HDMI, DisplayPort is a plus
- Ability to develop strategies and campaigns to source new business / sales opportunities and foster seamless handoff to territory managers
- Team player with demonstrated skills in teamwork effectiveness across all functional areas
- Proven experience hunting for and closing business with new customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Sales pipeline management using a CRM tool
- PC proficient in a windows environment with the MS Office Suite
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- 2+ Years Prior inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing up to 50 calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.