|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Inside Sales Representative|
|Department : Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Milpitas, CA|
|Job Code : 2018-6849|| |
Teledyne LeCroy is a leading manufacturer of advanced oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, and other test instruments that verify performance, validate compliance, and debug complex electronic systems quickly and thoroughly. It is a challenging, dynamic and fast-paced environment filled with talents individuals who share a passion to be the best. We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative to be based in our Milpitas, CA office.
The purpose of this role is to position Teledyne LeCroy as a credible leader in protocol analysis test tools to silicon, device and systems companies in the Americas sales region. This is a sales position, reporting to the Americas Area Vice President of Sales. The successful inside sales specialist uncovers and qualified large and medium size opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success and the intelligent allocation of Teledyne LeCroy resources. The ideal candidate for this position is organized, able to manage multiple accounts and priorities concurrently, and possesses excellent communications skills.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails, reviewing software downloads, seminar and webinar registration follow up
- Qualifies customer needs/requirements, and guides the customer to solutions from the Teledyne LeCroy product portfolio
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate SE for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Assist in quotations to customers based on SE input
- Handle inbound customer phone calls to assess technology needs
- Perform follow up calls on new equipment purchases
- Build and expand the company's customer database (of prospects within your assigned territory)
- Prepare Weekly reports summarizing Inside Sales activities
- Excellent customer relationship skills including the ability to establish/maintain stability and credibility with customers and Teledyne LeCroy key stakeholders
- Knowledge of Test & Measurement for Serial Data Standards, Signal Integrity, and Power applications is highly desirable
- Ability to develop strategies and campaigns to source new business / sales opportunities and foster seamless handoff to territory managers
- Team player with demonstrated skills in teamwork effectiveness across all functional areas
- Proven experience hunting for and developing business with new customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing up to 50 calls per day
- Sales pipeline management using a CRM tool
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- PC proficient in a windows environment with the MS Office Suite
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- 2+ Years Prior inside sales experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email email@example.com or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.