|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Hardware Design Engineer Intern|
|Department : Engineering|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2019-8321|| |
Teledyne LeCroy is a leading manufacturer of advanced oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, and other test instruments that verify performance, validate compliance, and debug complex electronic systems quickly and thoroughly. Since its founding in 1964, the Company has focused on incorporating powerful tools into innovative products that enhance "Time-to-Insight". Faster time to insight enables users to rapidly find and fix defects in complex electronic systems, dramatically improving time-to-market for a wide variety of applications and end markets.
We are currently looking for a HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER INTERN to assist in the design of Digital oscilloscopes, probes and other test and measurement instrumentation.
- Design, implementation, and verification of analog and digital circuits and systems used in test and measurement equipment for data acquisition, processing, and display
- Realization and performance validation of digital oscilloscopes, probes and other test and measurement instrumentation
- You will gain experience understanding the manufacturing operations of our business and assist with manufacturing-engineering troubleshooting efforts
- Pursuing a BSEE or MSEE degree
- Knowledge of introductory engineering college courses
- The ability to think logically, to learn quickly and the desire to learn new things are among the most important attributes for this position
Familiar with a plus:
- Design simulation analysis with PSpice, MatLab or MathCad or other analytical tools
- Knowledge of Signal integrity issues and transmission lines
- Experienced in the use of high frequency test equipment for making precision measurements
- Ability to develop test requirements to validate that a design meets specifications
- Programming experience (Python, C/C++, and/or VB Scripting)
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email email@example.com or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.