|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Material Handler|
|Department : Operations & Manufacturing|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Elgin, IL|
|Job Code : 2019-9122|| |
Teledyne LeCroy Inc. develops leading edge test and measurement products. Engineering teams around the globe use our systems to develop next generation communication, consumer electronics and computer products.We are looking for a Material Handler to join our Quantum Data team in Elgin, IL. The Material Handler will be responsible for material expediting, domestic and international shipping, export compliance, and interfacing with production. The successful candidate for this position has experience in the manufacturing industry and a strong understanding of supply chain concepts.
- Assemble packaging material and packages outgoing products per instructions
- Enter data, in accordance with policy and procedures, pertaining to shipments into the ERP system and to the shipping systems of commercial freight carriers
- Export Compliance
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Supports the shipment of goods produced and received
- Maintains the supplies to be used in or to aid the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base
- Responsible for making arrangements for pick up by the carrier specified on the customer's purchase order
- Keep records of goods that have been shipped and received
- Interfaces with Production Control to assist and expedite purchasing activities
- 1-3 years of international/domestic shipping or Supply Chain Experience
- Experience and knowledge of MRP and ERP sytems (BAAN desired)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Export Compliance, HTS
- Strong attention to detail and good communication skills
- Organizational Skills, handling workload and multitude of tasks
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.