|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : FPGA Design Engineer|
|Department : Engineering|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Elgin, IL|
|Job Code : 2019-9089|| |
Teledyne LeCroy Inc. develops leading edge test and measurement products. Engineering teams around the globe use our systems to develop next generation communication, consumer electronics and computer products.We are looking for a Hardware Engineer to join our Quantum Data team in Elgin, IL.
This engineer will be a key member of the hardware development team creating leading-edge test equipment for high resolution/high speed television, computer displays, broadcast equipment, and other multimedia devices in a collaborative environment. Primary work is high-speed FPGA logic design along with some board-level circuit design.
- Demonstrated expertise developing embedded electronic hardware (typically 3-5 years of experience or a new graduate with appropriate training/project work/internships)
- Solid experience designing and debugging FPGA logic using VHDL and Verilog
- Experience using the following technologies is helpful:
- PLLs, gigabit transceivers, DDR memory controllers, DMA, PCIe, USB-C, or video signaling, especially HDMI or DisplayPort
- Integration of commercial IP cores
- Tool familiarity: Vivado, Quartus, Aldec Active-HDL, ModelSim, Synplify
- FPGA familiarity: Xilinx Ultrascale+, Virtex; Altera Stratix
- Ability to work independently and on teams
- Work accomplishments in all phases of product development from concept through maintenance
- Experience using an efficient development process for high quality deliverables
- Strong commitment to teamwork and good communication skills
- BSEE or BSCE required; MSEE or MSCE is a plus
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.