|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Customer Service Representative|
|Department : General & Administrative|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Milpitas, CA|
|Job Code : 2019-9660|| |
Teledyne LeCroy (Protocol Solutions Group) (www.teledynelecroy.com), is a world-leading designer, manufacturer & distributor of high-speed electronic equipment located in Chestnut Ridge, NY.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Customer Service Representative with knowledge of international shipping to join our order management team. In this support position, the right candidate will interact with our internal and external customers via email.
- Proofs all orders for accuracy & release by the end of each business day
- Print & e-mails sales order acknowledgements to customers and appropriate sales engineer
- Resolving order discrepancies
- Entering orders into an ERP booking system
- Prepares formal quotations & or proposals as requested by sales engineers & customers
- Enters and tracks quotations within salesforce database
- Engaging in heavy customer contact via email
- Ensures all proper paperwork is filed in each order folder
- Maintain excellent customer service to internal customer's via-email
- Periodically update required spreadsheets
- Checks multiple customer portals along with customer support box for new purchase orders throughout the day
- Answers inbound calls on published sales phone line and assist or route customers to appropriate
- Previous customer service experience
- Proficiency with e-mail required; excellent skills in Excel, Word and data entry
- Understanding of various payment terms
- Experience in similar manufacturing environments
- Knowledge or experience with lead times for products
- Experience with shipping to foreign countries preferred
- Must be detail oriented with ability to multi-task activities, work autonomously and proactively seek resolutions to open items
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.