|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Hardware System Engineer|
|Department : PSG Engineering|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Milpitas, CA|
|Job Code : 2019-9424|| |
Teledyne LeCroy develops leading edge test and measurement products which engineering teams around the globe use to develop the next generation of communication, consumer electronics and computer products.
Design and test hardware subsystems for next generation test and measurement tools:
- Perform schematic capture and guide layout engineer through development of printed circuit boards
- Develop diagnostic FPGA code in Verilog to test and characterize the new PCB
- Write python scripts to automate characterization and production test
- Document and review test procedures with team members
- Prototype FPGA subsystems for next generation IP characterization
Characterize high speed serdes circuits for minimal bit error rate
- Optimize SerDes control circuitry for fast lock time and speed switching
- Prototype DDR and HBM memory subsystems
- Prototype Zynq SOC embedded processor and peripherals
- Document and review test results with team members
- Minimum 7 years expertise developing embedded electronic hardware
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills – a must!
- Team Player, persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
- Open minded, quick learner, creative, likes challenges
- Experience with Xilinx Virtex Ultrascale or Ultrascale+ FPGA's
- Experience with Xilinx Zynq SOCs
- BS in EE, CS or Computer Engineering – a must. MS in EE is a plus
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.