|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Field Applications Engineer/Team Lead|
|Department : PSG Engineering|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Milpitas, CA|
|Job Code : 2019-9877|| |
Teledyne LeCroy, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets state of the art test and measurement equipment. Originally founded as LeCroy Corporation, the company was formed in 1964; the company was acquired by Teledyne Technologies (NYSE: TDY) in 2012 and now operates as a wholly owned subsidiary. Teledyne LeCroy currently employs over 500 professionals with sales and service locations across the world.
The Protocol Solutions Group at Teledyne LeCroy has an opportunity to offer the right candidate an Applications Engineer/Team Lead position with our Global customer service team. Top engineering teams around the globe use our products to develop and verify next-generation communication, consumer electronics and computer products. We need someone who will provide frontline technical assistance and advice to multiple customers worldwide, manage from 3-6 FAE/AEs, and support the internal sales and marketing teams as required. The right individual will support our customers in using the industry's leading-edge test and measurement products for serial communication protocols.
If you would like to be involved in the development of many new products before they reach consumers through helping us support our customer's developments, then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
We will provide training to develop your technology skills enabling you to become one of the world's elite experts in protocol communications.
- Provide pre- and post-sales technical support for all Teledyne LeCroy PSG product lines with a primary focus on PCIe and NVMe, USB, storage, video and MIPI product lines to name a few
- Respond to customer queries and requests for help using the support tracking system, phone and Email
- Provide Technical Training to new and existing customers and future customers when it comes to test and measurement tools
- Manage other AEs and FAEs in addition to performing individual contributor FAE/AE responsibilities
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to define an outline of the product presentation and promotions with customers
- Create and develop relationships with key customers and decision makers
- Contribute new product proposals for product roadmaps
- Global travel to support key customers and technology events
- Ideal candidate has existing experience in several protocols including: PCI Express, SAS, SATA, Ethernet, Fibre Channel, USB, MIPI, HDMI, DisplayPort, Bluetooth
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems
- Prior management experience managing technical resources
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Comfortable interfacing with customers and being part of the Sales process
- Good understanding of Sales cycle and customer decision making and development cycle
- Strong planning and organization, motivated, bring high energy level to the job
- Work within organizational policies and practices. Follows corporate strategy and direction
- Set and follow goals and objectives
- Requires travel up to 50% of the time
- Driver's license
- Passport for international travel
BSEE/BCCS or minimum of 4 years of professional experience or equivalent education/experience
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.