|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Copy Center Specialist/Mailroom Specialist|
|Department : General & Administrative|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2019-11294|| |
Teledyne LeCroy Inc., a leading supplier of high-performance digital oscilloscopes, provides state-of-the-art test and measurement solutions and is positioned to capitalize on emerging markets. Teledyne LeCroy is located in Chestnut Ridge, New York (Rockland County).
We are currently looking for a Copy Center Specialist/Mailroom Specialist that will work in our Mailroom/Copy Center.
This person will support the daily operations of our Division Headquarters with the following: copy production and finish work tied to printing processes and sorting and distributing mail. Provide employees with excellent service for all copier production needs (i.e. printing, binding manuals, reproducing binders and product brochures).
Job duties include operating high-volume printers and copiers as well as inspecting files for problem areas including font and image resolution.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Mails deliveries to established locations within an account, either between departments or buildings, depending upon location
- Performs high volume copying on high-end equipment for internal customers per their specifications. Uses all other copier/duplicator/binding equipment as needed.
- Must carefully schedule workload in order to meet deadlines
- Perform mailroom functions, including sorting and filing of correspondence
- Lifts and moves boxes and equipment (up to 60 pounds)
- Perform basic maintenance on machines. Experience is required but training will be provided on the line of equipment Teledyne LeCroy uses.
- Order paper, toner and office supplies as needed and maintain inventory of supplies
- Manage/operate postage meter for all regular mail shipments
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of high school diploma
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Experience operating high volume printers, copiers, binding equipment, cutters, collators & other similar equipment. Previous experience with Konia Minolta copying equipment is a plus but is not required. Training will be available.
- Experience with postage meter
- Intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Office, the Internet and Emails Systems (i.e. Outlook, ). Experience with Fiery Digital Print Software is preferred but not required.
- This person will see many company confidential documents and must be discreet and respectful of information they are privy to seeing
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed to meet high priority demands (estimated to be a few times a quarter)
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email email@example.com or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.