|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Inside Sales Specialist|
|Department : Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2019-11650|| |
Teledyne LeCroy Inc., a leading supplier of high-performance digital oscilloscopes, provides state-of-the-art test and measurement solutions and is positioned to capitalize on emerging markets. Teledyne LeCroy is located in Chestnut Ridge, New York (Rockland County).
The purpose of this role is to position Teledyne LeCroy as a credible leader in physical layer electrical test tools to current and prospective customers in the Americas sales region.
This is a sales position, reporting to the Americas Director of Business Development. The successful inside sales specialist uncovers and qualifies large and medium size opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success and the intelligent allocation of Teledyne LeCroy resources. The ideal candidate for this position is organized, able to manage multiple accounts and priorities concurrently, and possesses excellent communications skills.
- Source new sales opportunities through direct customer follow-up from lead sources including: Inbound requests, marketing qualified leads, seminar/webinar attendees, outreach programs
- Qualify customer needs/requirements, and guide the customer to solutions from the Teledyne LeCroy product portfolio
- Route qualified sales opportunities to the appropriate outside sales or sales representative resource for development and closure Record daily leads/opportunity funnel updates in company CRM solution
- Research accounts, identify key decision makers, and generate product interest
- Build and expand the company’s customer database through outreach programs
- Assists with price quotations to customers, as needed
- Handles inbound customer phone calls to assess technology needs
- Performs follow up calls for new equipment purchases
- Pursues upgrade/upsell opportunities post sale
- Prepares Weekly reports summarizing Inside Sales activity and weekly goal achievement status
- 2 or 4 year technical degree
- Inside sales or telephone campaign experience highly desired
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to establish/maintain credibility with customers and Teledyne LeCroy key stakeholders
- Knowledge of General Electrical Test & Measurement concepts/practices highly desirable
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to develop strategies and campaigns to source new business/sales opportunities and foster seamless handoff to territory sales managers
- Team player and motivated self-starter with demonstrated skills in teamwork effectiveness across functional areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone presence/listening skills
- Ability to dial up to 75 calls per day
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- PC proficient in a windows environment with the MS Office Suite
- Ability to work independently
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email email@example.com or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.