|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Field Applications Engineer|
|Department : Service|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2019-12104|| |
Teledyne LeCroy, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets state of the art test and measurement equipment. Originally founded as LeCroy Corporation, the company was formed in 1964; the company was acquired by Teledyne Technologies (NYSE: TDY) in 2012 and now operates as a wholly owned subsidiary. Teledyne LeCroy currently employs over 500 professionals with sales and service locations across the world.
Teledyne LeCroy, Chestnut Ridge, NY is looking for a Field Applications Engineer to support their growing US business. This position can be based in multiple locations across the US; however, an East Coast based candidate is preferred based on our existing support staff.
- Assisting the field organization to meet or exceed sales quota, through hands-on technical expertise of oscilloscopes, receiver testers and network analyzers
- Resolving or driving to resolve the daily application issues of Teledyne LeCroy products
- Identifying new customer applications and matching them with Teledyne LeCroy's offering
- Maintaining and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
- Supporting multiple phases of the sales process including requirements analysis, feature-by-feature product demonstrations, benchmarks, competitive positioning, and implementation/execution
- Understanding customers' problems, recommending solutions to meet their needs, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Possessing deep product, technology, and market knowledge related to applications in the test and measurement industry
- Delivering customer training classes and hands-on product demonstrations
- Delivering technical expertise to analyze customer requirements and recommend appropriate solution based on Teledyne LeCroy products
- Remaining knowledgeable of competitive offerings and able to identify and articulate unique Teledyne LeCroy solution strengths
- Acting as the customer voice inside of Teledyne LeCroy to influence future product direction to meet customer needs
- Participating in industry forums as directed by management
- Developing face-to-face technical relationships with key technical influencers
- BSEE degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Hands-on experience using oscilloscopes or similar test and measurement equipment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Up to 75% travel
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email email@example.com or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.