Teledyne LeCroy, a division of Teledyne Technologies (NYSE:TDY), is a global technology leader in signal acquisition and analysis. We develop, manufacture, and market a comprehensive line of test equipment and instruments comprised of digital oscilloscopes and protocol analyzers that enable companies to resolve design issues faster and more effectively. Engineers and researchers across a diverse range of industries use our products in a variety of applications to test and evaluate electronic signals and associated protocols to verify that their electronic devices are performing to specific company and industry specifications.
The Teledyne LeCroy Protocol Solutions Group (“PSG”), with its headquarters in Milpitas, California, specializes in highly sophisticated development tools for high speed, serial data protocols. Teledyne LeCroy protocol analyzers and exercisers are in the critical design and test path for the vast majority of the world’s leading semiconductor, device and system companies. Designers and engineers use our tools to generate and monitor traffic over the latest high-speed serial data interfaces, including USB, PCI Express, Serial ATA, Serial Attached SCSI, Fibre Channel, Ethernet, DDR, Bluetooth, HDMI, SDI, DisplayPort, WiFI and M-Phy.
We currently have an opening for a Sales Engineer in our Protocol Solutions Group in Israel.The Sales Engineer will be responsible for selling Teledyne LeCroy PSG's industry leading test tools to silicon, device and system companies within Israel.This is an outside sales position that requires an individual skilled at selling to all levels, from engineers to upper management.The successful Protocol Sales Engineer actively visits new and existing customers to uncover new opportunities, investigates the needs and abilities of the customer, presents the PSG solution so that the customer views it as an enabler, gains commitment and tracks the order all the way through the purchasing process.The successful Protocol Sales Engineer is organized, able to manage multiple accounts, distributors, and will have excellent communications skills.
- Sell LeCroy PSG's test tools within the territory identified
- Develop and execute territory sales plan to maximize revenue from current account base, search for new accounts and drive growth into competitive strongholds
- Provide accurate sales forecasts weekly to LeCroy PSG's sales management
- Move sales opportunities through all phases of the sales funnel, from prospecting for new opportunities to closing sales
- Negotiate single unit and volume transactions
- Meet or exceed Quarterly and Annual Sales Quotas
- Manage distributors including business plans, marketing events, cooperative selling engagements, annual quotas, localized promotions
- Coordinate executive meetings, customer demonstrations, seminars, training and field marketing
- Conduct customer demonstrations and training showcasing PSG's protocol analysis solutions positioning our products versus the competition and confirm our value propositions
- Understand local company and industry trends and report important changes to sales management on a periodic basis
- Some travel required