|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Department : Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2020-13609|| |
Teledyne LeCroy Inc., a leading supplier of high-performance digital oscilloscopes and other test and measurement equipment, is seeking Digital Marketing Specialist candidates to work in our Americas Marketing Department. This position will play a key role in implementing and optimizing digital marketing activities to accelerate Teledyne LeCroy's digital marketing programs. Teledyne LeCroy is located in Chestnut Ridge, New York (Rockland County).
Ideal candidates for this role must be creative, innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and excellent writers and communicators. The Digital Marketing Specialist should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, deliver on digital objectives, and bring new insights and knowledge to Teledyne LeCroy.
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the sales and marketing department to understand, advise on, and support marketing initiatives while ensuring brand messaging consistency
- Assist in the development, structuring, implementation and execution of digital marketing campaigns and web development projects including emails, landing pages and reports in Pardot and Salesforce
- Continuously evaluate and suggest digital improvements to expedite campaign production and effectiveness
- Build audiences on social media platforms with content development, engagement and coordination with product launches, campaigns and other marketing initiatives
- Monitor and analyze data, draw conclusions, and report on the effectiveness of each campaign
- Administrative assistance as necessary, including list management, event management, ad placement, webinar hosting, preparing packages and invoice payment
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including ability to distill complex requests or ideas into actionable plans and to clearly articulate an idea or concept to team members
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail and a proactive problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Proficient at creating web content using Pardot and understanding how to best leverage Pardot landing pages for campaign tracking and success
- Experience using social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to reach new prospects, drive awareness, and increase customer presence at campaigns
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Salesforce experience, specifically in the area of creating reports to judge campaign effectiveness, is preferred
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO, Keywords and Google Analytics are a plus
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.