|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Staff Software Engineer|
|Department : Engineering|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Loomis, CA|
|Job Code : 2020-14315|| |
Teledyne LeCroy OakGate is a leading provider of test, validation, benchmarking, and analytics products and services for the enterprise storage industry. The company has established a clear leadership position as a preferred supplier of test and validation tools for solid state storage, such as NVMe SSDs.
Staff Software Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer with a strong background in structured C development and design. You will join a team of skilled engineers dedicated to creating quality software while striving to push the boundaries of test-focused enterprise storage applications.
- Design and implement intuitive, easy-to-use software features to facilitate the testing of storage I/O, networking, and fabric protocols
- Develop clean, maintainable, and easy-to-understand code
- Create unit and functional tests for newly-implemented features to ensure their quality
- Participate in the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design processes
- Implement feature requests based on thorough investigation, bug reports, team discussions, planning, architecture, testing, and reviews
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum of five years of experience in software development
- Strong C and C++ knowledge and experience
- Experience with gdb or other debugging tools
- Solid understanding of fundamental software design and coding practices
- Experience in multi-threaded and network-based application environments
- General knowledge of working with technology specifications
- Experience with storage protocols, such as NVMe, SAS, SATA, and Fibre Channel
- Experience with PCIe protocol usage
- Experience with Git software repositories, creation, usage, and maintenance
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Linux Driver development
- Experience with protocol analyzers, PCIe preferred
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email email@example.com or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.