|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Software Engineer Co-op (Spring through Fall 2021)|
|Department : Engineering|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2021-15064|| |
Teledyne LeCroy Inc., located in Chestnut Ridge, NY (Rockland County, NY), is a high tech leading manufacturer of high performance electronic test and measurement equipment. We are looking for a talented, highly motivated Software Engineering student to fill a Co-op assignment with our company from Spring through Fall 2021.
Software Engineer Co-op (Spring through Fall 2021)
As a Software Engineering Co-op you would be part of a team developing and testing software for use with digital oscilloscopes and other test equipment, geared toward specific customer applications, such as serial data physical layer compliance, automotive serial data testing, power analysis, and more. Your responsibilities will focus around QA activities, including developing and documenting software test procedures, testing software for product release, developing and maintaining regression test software, and debugging and updating code.
- Engineering student working towards Bachelor's or Master's in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of two years of college credits
- Proficient in the use/working knowledge of Python
- Have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to write test procedures and work instructions
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- The individual must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
Additional skills/knowledge a plus:
- Programming knowledge in C++, Matlab
- Experience in test equipment automation
- Knowledge of PC operating systems and PC system hardware components
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.