On Windows based LeCroy Oscilloscopes having Acronis True Image as Backup and Recovery Software you can easily create a bootable Rescue Media.
- Close the Oscilloscope Application via “File – Exit”.
- Insert an empty USB-Memory stick into a USB-port and wait until the driver installation for the USB-Memory has finished.
- Then start the Acronis True Image Home Software double clicking the shortcut on the Desktop.
- After the Acronis Software has started, select “Tools & Utilities” and choose “Create Bootable Rescue Media”.
- On the next three popup windows just click “Next”.
- Now select the USB-Memory which should appear as Removable Disk and click “Next”
- Now click on “Proceed” and wait until the process is finished.
- Now click on “OK” and exit the Acronis True Image Home 2010 Software.