- Choice of 16, 20, and 25 GHz bandwidth models
- Bandwidth rating is for probe + oscilloscope combined
- Optimized probe + oscilloscope performance, automatically
- 2.0Vpk-pk dynamic range
- ±2.5V offset range
- Deluxe soft carrying case
- Long-length solder-in tip with field replaceable resistors
- Carbon-composite browser tips optimize signal fidelity and loading
- Superior probe impedance for minimized loading
- Probe noise as low as 14 nV/√Hz
WaveLink High Bandwidth (16-25) GHz Differential Probes
Teledyne LeCroy's WaveLink 16-25 GHz Differential Probes are a high bandwidth, high performance probe solution with large dynamic and offset range and very low noise.
Complete Probe System
A value-priced, comprehensive bundle of all items including the differential probe, solder-in tips (qty. 2), square pin tip, accessories, and a deluxe soft carrying case to hold all items.
High Dynamic Range and Offset
Exceptionally high dynamic range (2.0 Vpk-pk) at high bandwidths (up to 25 GHz) and large offset capability as well.
Deluxe Soft Carrying Case
The deluxe soft carrying case conveniently holds all components of the probe system.
High-Performance Solder-in Tip
Long-length solder-in tip with field replaceable resistors. External tip resistors locate the tip resistance as close to the point of contact as possible to minimize circuit loading.
Carbon-composite Browser Tips Maximize Signal Fidelity
Carbon fiber composite pogo-pin resistive tips used in the positioner tip locate an ideal distributed resistance at the point of contact. This design is unique to Teledyne LeCroy and provides improved signal fidelity.
Superior Probe Impedance
Circuit and signal loading is reduced by more than 50% compared to other high bandwidth probes. This greatly reduces measurement impact.