|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : FPGA/Digital Hardware Design Engineer|
|Department : Engineering|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2018-6457|| |
Teledyne LeCroy is a highly innovative New York based high-tech corporation with a hardware design research and development site in Chestnut Ridge, NY. We are currently looking for a FPGA/DIGITAL HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER position responsible for designing verifying and debugging a wide range of digital designs.
- Design, implementation, and verification of complex logic circuits and systems used in test and measurement equipment for data acquisition, processing and display
- Document design and work closely with our software team
- Debug and validate design
- Provide technical support to the production team
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in FPGA logic design and general digital design
- Highly proficient in Verilog / System Verilog. VHDL knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with scripting languages such as TCL, Perl, or Python
- Good knowledge of the FPGA design flow. Questa, Vivado/Quartus.
- Understand timing constraints SDC/XDC
- Direct experience implementing full design from source to bitstream
- Debug experience using lab equipment like oscilloscopes, signal generators, protocol analyzers and FPGA debug tools (ILA)
- Experience with industry-standard protocols (PCI Express, DDR3/4, USB SPI I2C etc.) are pluses
- Knowledge of high speed design both from a logic and signal integrity standpoint is a plus
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email email@example.com or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.