|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Automated Test Design Engineer|
|Department : PSG Engineering|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Elgin, IL|
|Job Code : 2018-7168|| |
Teledyne LeCroy Inc. develops leading edge test and measurement products. Engineering teams around the globe use our systems to develop next generation communication, consumer electronics and computer products. We are looking for an Automated Test Design Engineer to join our Quantum Data team in Elgin, IL.
This engineer will be a key member of the engineering group creating leading edge test equipment for Ultra-High Definition television, computer displays, and other multimedia devices in a collaborative environment. Primary work is development of test automation software for complex embedded products as well as test execution and analysis.
- Demonstrated expertise with 2+ years of experience developing software for a Linux environment. Fluency in a scripting language like Python is required.
- Object oriented software engineering skills
- Ability to work independently within a team
- Comfortable collaborating with product development engineers to create test scripts, flag issues, and investigate problems
- Strong commitment to teamwork and good communication skills
- BSCS or BSCE degree
- Helpful additions include knowledge of video concepts, Linux shell programming, network protocols, and C or C++ programming
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.