|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Electro-Mechanical Assembler|
|Department : Operations & Manufacturing|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2018-7413|| |
Teledyne LeCroy is a leading manufacturer of advanced oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, and other test instruments that verify performance, validate compliance, and debug complex electronic systems quickly and thoroughly. Since its founding in 1964, the Company has focused on incorporating powerful tools into innovative products that enhance "Time-to-Insight". Faster time to insight enables users to rapidly find and fix defects in complex electronic systems, dramatically improving time-to-market for a wide variety of applications and end markets. Teledyne LeCroy is based in Chestnut Ridge, N.Y. For more information, visit Teledyne LeCroy's website at teledynelecroy.com.
Teledyne LeCroy Corporation located in Chestnut Ridge, NY (Rockland County, NY) is a high tech leading manufacturer of high performance electronic test and measurement equipment. We are currently looking for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Assembler to work our 1st shift in our production area.
- Executes documented assembly procedures, either electrical or mechanical
- Reads procedures and assembly documentation in support of above
- Manipulates tools to support assembly
- Participates in weekly cell meetings and participates in cost reduction and process improvement initiatives
- Performs data entry into defect collection system
Education and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Requires 1-2 years experience in a related position
- Soldering and microscope experience are desirable but not require
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Good eye/hand coordination
- Needs to possess ability to understand weekly gross requirements in order to work towards achievement of goals and elevate issues that prevent daily requirements from being met
- Must be able to maneuver 35 lb. equipment
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity and pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.