- LIN 1.3, 2.x and J2602 support
- Break (Start of Message), ID, ID+DATA, and Error Frame triggers
- Error-frame red color decode highlight
- Error-frame trigger can include some or all of Checksum, Header Parity, or Sync Byte types
- Conditional DATA trigger definition (<, <=, =, >, >=, <>, IN RANGE, OUT of RANGE)
- Conditional ID trigger definition (<, <=, =, >, >=, <>, IN RANGE, OUT of RANGE)
- Supports decode of buses with mixed LIN version traffic
- Intuitive, color-coded decode overlays
- Interactive protocol table with zoom and pattern search
Conditional DATA Trigger Setup ("T")
The trigger permits a conditional (<. <=, =, >, >=, <>, inside a range, outside a range) setup for the DATA condition. This is especially useful in situations where abnormal events should be monitored, such as when a CAN node broadcasts a low or high engine RPM or coolant pressure.
Flexible Error Frame Triggering ("T")
Select to trigger on any combination of Checksum, Header Parity, or Sync Byte error frame types. Additional, Checksum Error allows further definition for Frame ID, LIN Version, and Number of Data Bytes.
Trigger Flexibly Across Data Bytes("T")
Many vehicle bus software architectures are very message dense, and data for a single message is spread across multiple data bytes. Our LIN trigger and measurement toolsets permit isolation of specific bit-level data patterns in one or more data bytes, e.g., data location in bits 18-26 in data bytes 2 and 3. This provides significant advantages in isolating the exact information or behavior you need.
Intuitive, Color-coded Decode Overlays ("D")
A transparent overlay with color-coding for specific portions of each protocol and the entire message frame makes it easy to understand your serial data information. Unlike other solutions, with protocol decode information away from the signal, our solution correlates the waveform and the protocol decode directly on the display. As the acquisition length is expanded or shortened, the decode overlay will adjust to show you just the right amount of information.
Interactive Table Summarizes Results ("D")
Turn the oscilloscope into a protocol analyzer with a tabular display of decoded information. Customize the table to show only the data of interest and touch a message in the table to automatically zoom to it and display it on the screen. Export the table for offline analysis. Up to four different decoded signals of any type may be simultaneously displayed in the table.