- Spectrum analyzer style controls for the oscilloscope
- Select from six vertical scales
- Automatically identify frequency peaks
- Display up to 20 markers, with interactive table readout of frequencies and levels
- Easily make measurements with reference and delta markers
- Automatically identify and mark fundamental frequency and harmonics
- Spectrogram shows how spectra changes over time in 2D or 3D views
Simple Frequency Domain Analysis
Get better insight to the frequency content of any signal with use of the Spectrum Analyzer option. This option provides a spectrum analyzer style user interface with controls for start/stop frequency or center frequency and span. The resolution bandwidth is automatically set for best analysis or can be manually selected. Vertical Scale can be selected as dBm, dBV, dBmV, dBuV, Vrms or Arms for proper viewing and analysis.
Peak Detection and Markers Aids Measurement
Peaks are automatically and continuously identified with each new acquisition making it easy to identify changing spectra. Utilize up to 20 markers to automatically identify harmonics and quickly analyze frequency content by making measurements between reference and delta markers. Each peak and marker is labeled, frequency content and amplitudes are displayed in an interactive table. Markers can automatically set a reference cursor on the fundamental frequency and mark all harmonics found within the spectrum.
Spectrogram Shows Changes Over Time
Monitor how the spectrum changes over time by viewing the spectrogram which can display a 2D or 3D color-graded history of the fequency content.
Advanced FFT Capabilities
Perform advanced frequency domain analysis with advanced FFT capabilities, such as power spectrum density, real/imaginary, and magnitude squared frequency analysis.