- Hardware triggering for up to 14.1 Gbps data rates
- Built-in signal equalization for high trigger reliability and stability
- 80-bit NRZ pattern triggering
- 8b/10b and 64b/66b symbol triggering
- Comprehensive pattern, block, symbol, and primitive triggering
- Trigger on invalid symbols
- Trigger on running disparity errors
- 8b/10b and 64b/66b decoding with intuitive, easy-to-read decode overlay on the waveform
- Ideal for:
- PCI Express®
- Serial ATA
- USB 3.0
- IEEE 1394B
- Serial Rapid IO (SRIO)
6.5 and 14.1 Gbps Hardware Triggers
The 6.5 and 14.1 Gbps high-speed trigger and decode products arehardware options that can trigger on NRZ serial data patterns of up to 80 bits, and on specific features of 8b/10bor 64b/66b signals. Debugging high speed serial bus systems has never been easier.
Annotated Decoder Complements Triggering
The 8b/10b and 64b/66b symbol decoder overlays annotated information on the physical layer waveform. The decode operation is fast, and color-coded sections make it easy to understand where blocks and symbols start and stop.
Multi-Lane Capability for Lane Skew Validation
Up to four decoders at a time may be employed to make lane-to-lane frame skew validation on high-speed multilane systems
8b/10b and 64b/66b Symbolic Trigger
Both the 6.5 and 14.1 Gbps hardware options include the capability to trigger on features of 8b/10b and 64b/66b encoded signals, including specific symbols,symbol strings, primitives or errors in order to debug signal characteristics.
Convenient Table Display and Search
Long oscilloscope acquisition memory provides long capture times of serial data transmissions. Decoded symbol information is conveniently shown in a table format, where users can search for specific symbols and zoom to the symbol’s location in the signal. Table data may be exported as a .csv file.