- Compliant with all normative and informative source tests as described in Version 1.4a of the VESA Embedded DisplayPort PHY Compliance Test Guideline
- Supports up to 5.4 Gb/s testing, for full coverage of all bit rates covered in the eDP 1.4 compliance test guideline
- Connection diagrams help to make sure that you get the correct setup on the first try
- QualiPHY report generation creates comprehensive reports with all pertinent test information
- Powerful and flexible analysis tools offer unmatched insight for diagnosing and solving elusive problems
QPHY-eDP Makes Compliance Testing Easy
Often, compliance testing is a very difficult task. The user must make the necessary connections between the oscilloscope and the device under test, manually configure the oscilloscope for the appropriate measurement, perform the test procedure as specified by the test specification, record the results and finally compare the results to the appropriate limit in the compliance specification. QPHY-eDP performs many of these steps for you automatically.
Comprehensive report generation
When the tests have been completed, QualiPHY creates a comprehensive report in HTML and/or PDF format. The report contains a high-level summary of test results as well as details and screenshots of each test as performed on the DUT.
Fixture and Switch De-embedding
As eDP signal rates increase to 5.4 Gb/s, the effects of test interconnects on the signals under test become more critical. In some cases, there is the possibility that an otherwise passing device may fail due to these effects. QPHY-HDMI2 includes the ability to de-embed fixtures and RF switches using Teledyne LeCroy’s Eye Doctor II advanced signal integrity toolkit, enabling testing of the DUT’s true performance margins.