- 2 kV CAT safety rated
- Only 1500 Vdc safety rated probe per IEC/EN 61010-031:2015
- Exceptional common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) across a broad frequency range
- 1% gain accuracy
- High offset capability at both high and low attenuation
- AC or DC coupling
- ProBus active probe interface with automatic scaling
- Auto-zero capabilities
- Wide oscilloscope compatibility
Worlds Only 2 kV Rated Probe
The HVD3206 is specifically designed for 1500 Vdc solar photovoltaic (PV) measurements per the IEC/EN 61010-031:2015 standard.
Exceptional Common-Mode Rejection Ratio
The CMRR for the probes is exceptional out to very high frequencies, greatly improving measurement capability in noisy, high common-mode environments found in power electronics. The high CMRR combined with low probe noise and high offset capability makes the probes capable of measuring very small control signals floating on high common-mode voltages.
High Precision Measurements
HVD probes provide 1% gain accuracy enabling precise voltage measurements. AutoZero capability ensures further measurement precision by allowing small offset drifts to be calibrated out of the measurement.
Complete Probe Integration
The ProBus interface provides power and communication to the probe eliminating the need for a separate power supply or batteries. Attenuation is automatically selected based on oscilloscope gain range (V/div) setting.