|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Accounts Payable Representative|
|Department : Finance & Accounting|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2018-8356|| |
Teledyne LeCroy Inc. located in Chestnut Ridge, NY (Rockland County) is a high tech leading manufacturer of high performance electronic test and measurement equipment. Our Finance and Accounting function is looking for an Accounts Payable Representative to join their team.
Duties may include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Expense report reconciliation
- Match invoices to receivers/packing slips
- Enter all invoices into Accounts Payable system
- Reconcile vendor statements monthly
- Prepare and process weekly check runs
- Assist in daily and monthly reports in Accounts Payable
- 3+ years of work experience in accounts payable, accounts receivables, administrative support, customer service or similar
- Proficient Computer Skills using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal communication
- Time management; attention to detail
Additional Preferred (but not required) Qualifications:
- Courses or college degree in Accounting
- Similar Accounts Payable experience
- previous experience using an ERP system
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email email@example.com or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.