|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Sales Engineer|
|Department : Sales & Marketing|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chelmsford Essex United Kingdom|
|Job Code : 2020-12586|| |
Teledyne LeCroy, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets state of the art test and measurement equipment. Originally founded as LeCroy Corporation, the company was formed in 1964; the company was acquired by Teledyne Technologies (NYSE: TDY) in 2012 and now operates as a wholly owned subsidiary. Teledyne LeCroy currently employs over 500 professionals with sales and service locations across the world.
Key activities include actively visiting new and existing customers to uncover selling opportunities, investigating the needs and abilities of the customer, presenting the LeCroy solution so that the customer views it as an enabler, gaining commitment, and tracking orders all the way through the purchasing process. The successful sales engineer is organized, able to manage multiple accounts concurrently, and possesses excellent communications skills.
- Business Planning / Strategy Development
- Strategy Execution: Pre-Sales Prospecting, lead follow up, response to RFQs, existing account follow up / management
- Opportunity Management: Telephone Calls, Customer Visits / Demos, Telephone Conferences
- Post Sales Customer Support / Engagement
- Administrative: CRM Opportunities Database Updates, Reporting, Internal Meetings, Personal Development
- Strong Technical Background in Electrical Engineering
- 5 Years working experience in T&M
- Basic Marketing knowledge
- Strong Communication Skills and Totally Committed to deliver agreed objectives
- Negotiation Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving and Objections handlng skills
- Easy to be integrated in the German team
- Funnel Management skills
- Business Plan Creation
- Knowledge of Automotive Applications
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.