|Back to Career Listings|
|Position Title : Staff Accountant|
|Department : Finance & Accounting|
|Position Type : Full Time|
|Location : Chestnut Ridge, NY|
|Job Code : 2020-12756|| |
Teledyne LeCroy, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets state of the art test and measurement equipment. Originally founded as LeCroy Corporation, the company was formed in 1964; the company was acquired by Teledyne Technologies (NYSE:TDY) in 2012 and now operates as a wholly owned subsidiary. Teledyne LeCroy currently employs over 500 professionals and is based in Chestnut Ridge, New York (Rockland County).
- Preparation and posting of journal entries
- Preparation of account analysis, roll forwards and other analysis required for the month end close
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and Income Statement variance analysis
- Preparation of various month end analysis and reports
- Assist in quarterly review and year end audit process
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years public accounting experience or 3 years accounting experience for a public company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of BAAN general ledger system and Infor BPA consolidation tool a plus
We recognize that our success is based on our employees' expertise, creativity and skills; so we offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits including 401(k) and advancement opportunities in a superb working environment that is down to earth, technologically aggressive and stimulating.
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. To see our Policy on EEO click here. You may also view the EEO is the Law Poster by clicking here and its supplement.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position with Teledyne LeCroy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 425-2000 and ask to speak with Human Resources. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Teledyne LeCroy is a participant in E-Verify (English | Spanish) and Pay Transparency. Details on Right To Work may be found in English and Spanish.