- Fabricated from steel and aluminum and finished with a durable powder-coat epoxy
- High quality casters for smooth travel (2 locking)
- Extensive storage
- Bottom tray/shelf for larger instruments
- "Pegboard" style side panels for probe, cable, accessory storage (OC1024-A)
- Storage drawer (OC1024-A and OC910)
- Mounting straps to secure instrument (OC102x-A)
- Height and angle-adjustable shelves (OC102x-A)
- Display and controls located at convenient work height
Teledyne LeCroy's instrument carts provide users with a compact, sturdy, mobile tool for transporting larger Teledyne LeCroy oscilloscopes to different laboratory locations. OC102x-A shelves are height and angle-adjustable, with supporting mounting straps to secure instruments. In addition, larger base bin storage is conveniently located on the bottom of the cart, and OC1024-A has "pegboard" style side panels for storage of probes, cables or other accessories with a storage drawer for smaller items.
Models are available for most Teledyne LeCroy oscilloscopes. All models are usable with nearly any oscilloscope of 12" depth or more. OC1024-A is ideal for WaveMaster 8000A Series, SDA9000, SDA11000, SDA13000, SDA18000, WaveMaster SDA/DDA 8 Zi/Zi-A Series.