- Set an ACK condition (ACK, NO ACK, Don't Care) in all frame trigger setups
- Does not require clock trace to be displayed during decode
- EEPROM read/write 2048 byte trigger capability
- Frame Length trigger capability
- Conditional DATA trigger definition (<, <=, =, >, >=, <>, IN RANGE, OUT of RANGE)
- Address can include a R/W bit, or define as Don't Care
- Use analog or digital (MSO) inputs for acquisition and triggering.
- EXT input may be used for clock signal
- Intuitive, color-coded decode overlays
- Interactive protocol table with zoom and pattern search
Conditional DATA Trigger Setup ("T")
The trigger permits a conditional (<. <=, =, >, >=, <>, inside a range, outside a range) setup for the DATA condition. This is especially useful in situations where abnormal events should be monitored, such as when a CAN node broadcasts a low or high engine RPM or coolant pressure.
More Trigger Choices ("T")
In addition to typical Start/Stop/ReStart, NoAck, Address and Address+Data triggers, Teledyne LeCroy provides triggering for EEPROM read/writes up to 2048 bytes long and for Frame Length. Address-based triggers permit an additional ACK condition (ACK present, NO ACK present, or DON'T CARE). and selection to include a R/W bit in a 7-bit trigger.
More Flexibility for Address-based Triggers ("T")
Address-based triggers permit an additional ACK condition (ACK present, NO ACK present, or DON’T CARE) and selection to define the transfer direction as a READ, WRITE or DON’T CARE (using R/W bit in a 7-bit trigger, or R/W Direction selection in a 10-bit trigger).
Intuitive, Color-coded Decode Overlays ("D")
A transparent overlay with color-coding for specific portions of each protocol and the entire message frame makes it easy to understand your serial data information. Unlike other solutions, with protocol decode information away from the signal, our solution correlates the waveform and the protocol decode directly on the display. As the acquisition length is expanded or shortened, the decode overlay will adjust to show you just the right amount of information.
Interactive Table Summarizes Results ("D")
Turn the oscilloscope into a protocol analyzer with a tabular display of decoded information. Customize the table to show only the data of interest and touch a message in the table to automatically zoom to it and display it on the screen. Export the table for offline analysis. Up to four different decoded signals of any type may be simultaneously displayed in the table.