- Most comprehensive MIL-STD-1553 oscilloscope trigger available
- Command Words
- Data Words
- Status Words
- Error Words
- Response Times
- Intermessage Gap Times
- Conditional ADDRESS trigger definition (<, <=, =, >, >=, <>, IN RANGE, OUT of RANGE)
- Conditional DATA trigger definition (<, <=, =, >, >=, <>, IN RANGE, OUT of RANGE)
- Completely isolate a specific RT Address, Sub Address, Data Value, and Mode Code
- Support for MIL-STD-1553 versions A and B
- Intuitive, color-coded decode overlays
- Interactive protocol table with zoom and pattern search
Highly Flexible and Powerful Triggering ("T")
The MIL-STD-1553 trigger can be configured at the transfer or word level to provide the right level of triggering. In addition, error triggers are able to locate the cause of protocol errors at either the transfer or word level. Word level triggering allows conditional RT Address and Sub Address entry.
Conditional DATA Trigger Setup ("T")
The trigger permits a conditional (<. <=, =, >, >=, <>, inside a range, outside a range) setup for the DATA condition. This is especially useful in situations where abnormal events should be monitored.
Intuitive, Color-coded Decode Overlays ("D")
A transparent overlay with color-coding for specific portions of each protocol and the entire message frame makes it easy to understand your serial data information. Unlike other solutions, with protocol decode information away from the signal, our solution correlates the waveform and the protocol decode directly on the display. As the acquisition length is expanded or shortened, the decode overlay will adjust to show you just the right amount of information.
Interactive Table Summarizes Results ("D")
Turn the oscilloscope into a protocol analyzer with a tabular display of decoded information. Customize the table to show only the data of interest and touch a message in the table to automatically zoom to it and display it on the screen. Export the table for offline analysis. Up to four different decoded signals of any type may be simultaneously displayed in the table.