- Symbolic decode with user-provided ULDF database file
- Decode viewing control selection for 8+24, 8+2+19+2+1, or user-defined
- View decoded data in symbolic, hexadecimal, decimal, or binary formats
- Intuitive, color-coded decode overlays
- Interactive protocol table with zoom and pattern search
Intuitive, Color-coded Decode Overlays ("D")
A transparent overlay with color-coding for specific portions of each protocol and the entire message frame makes it easy to understand your serial data information. Unlike other solutions, with protocol decode information away from the signal, our solution correlates the waveform and the protocol decode directly on the display. As the acquisition length is expanded or shortened, the decode overlay will adjust to show you just the right amount of information.
Symbolic Decoding ("D")
Provides a unique and powerful way to view decoded data. Using a user provided ULDF file, the label and equipment ID fields can be displayed to match the user provided file, showing an easier to interpret protocol display.
Interactive Table Summarizes Results ("D")
Turn the oscilloscope into a protocol analyzer with a tabular display of decoded information. Customize the table to show only the data of interest and touch a message in the table to automatically zoom to it and display it on the screen. Export the table for offline analysis. Up to four different decoded signals of any type may be simultaneously displayed in the table.