- Symbolic decode with user-provided ULDF database file
- Decode viewing control selection for 8+24, 8+2+19+2+1, or user-defined
- View decoded data in symbolic, hexadecimal, decimal, or binary formats
- Intuitive, color-coded decode overlays
- Interactive protocol table with zoom and pattern search
- Automated timing measurements (DME option only)
- Serial digital data extraction to an analog value (serial DAC) with waveform graphs (DME option only)
- Eye Diagrams with failure location (DME option only)
Intuitive, Color-coded Decode Overlays ("D")
A transparent overlay with color-coding for specific portions of each protocol and the entire message frame makes it easy to understand your serial data information. Unlike other solutions, with protocol decode information away from the signal, our solution correlates the waveform and the protocol decode directly on the display. As the acquisition length is expanded or shortened, the decode overlay will adjust to show you just the right amount of information.
Symbolic Decoding ("D")
Provides a unique and powerful way to view decoded data. Using a user provided ULDF file, the label and equipment ID fields can be displayed to match the user provided file, showing an easier to interpret protocol display.
Interactive Table Summarizes Results ("D")
Turn the oscilloscope into a protocol analyzer with a tabular display of decoded information. Customize the table to show only the data of interest and touch a message in the table to automatically zoom to it and display it on the screen. Export the table for offline analysis. Up to four different decoded signals of any type may be simultaneously displayed in the table.
Measure/Graph Tools for Validation Efficiency ("M")
Quickly validate cause and effect with automated timing measurements to or from an analog signal or another serial message. Make multiple measurements in a single long acquisition to quickly acquire statistics during corner-case testing. Serial (digital) data can be extracted to an analog value and graphed to monitor system performance over time, as if it was probed directly. Complete validation faster and gain better insight.
Eye Diagrams ("E")
Rapidly display an eye diagram of your packetized low-speed serial data signal without additional setup time. Use eye parameters to quantify system performance and apply a standard or custom mask to identify anomalies. Mask failures can be indicated and can force the scope into Stop mode.