- The MOST QualiPHY solution provides a highly automated and easy-to-use solution to MOST compliance testing
- Complete physical layer test package available, including the required probes
- Supports MOST150 oPHY and MOST150 cPHY standards
- QPHY-MOST150 compatible with most Teledyne LeCroy 2 GHz (or greater) oscilloscopes
- Advanced debugging ability with Teledyne LeCroy's SDA and SDM
Teledyne LeCroy has worked with the MOST Cooperation to create the first physical layer test package for the MOST50 ePHY, MOST150 oPHY, and MOST 150 cPHY standards. MOST (Media Oriented Systems Transport) was originally developed for multimedia applications in the automotive environment where an extremely robust, yet cost-effective network is needed.
Automated and Easy-to-Use Solution
QPHY-MOST150 is an automated compliance test package that performs electrical compliance testing for MOST signals. It provides connection diagrams to ensure the proper setup for the required measurements, automates the oscilloscope for performing these measurements, and provides a comprehensive report of results including screenshots. These capabilities make QPHY-MOST150 an all-inclusive test suite that meets the needs of MOST transceiver compliance testing.
Complete Electrical Compliance Test
The complete Teledyne LeCroy QPHY-MOST150 compliance test package will perform all electrical compliance tests as defined in the MOST150 oPHY Automotive Physical Layer Sub-Specification Rev. 1.1 and MOST150 cPHY Automotive Physical Layer Sub-Specification Rev 1.0. The QualiPHY solution includes tests at SP1, SP2, SP3, and SP4. Tests vary from eye diagram testing, transferred jitter testing, bitrate calculations, overshoot and undershoot masks, and transition time tests.
Teledyne LeCroy's WaveRunner 6 Zi series of oscilloscopes are the perfect instruments for performing MOST compliance measurements and more importantly for debugging compliance failures allowing the engineers to quickly find the root cause of serial data problems.
QualiPHY is designed to reduce the time, effort, and specialized knowledge needed to perform compliance testing on high-speed serial buses.
- Guides the user through each test setup
- Performs each measurement in accordance with the relevant test procedure
- Compares each measured value with the applicable specification limits
- Fully documents all results
- QualiPHY helps the user perform testing the right way—every time!