- Compliance with IEEE 802.3ap-2007 Specifications
- QPHY-10GBase-KR provides automated setup of test instrument and measurements of required jitter parameters: TJ, RJ, DJ, DCD and Bitrate
- Automated test framework for measuring transmitter equalization levels
- Comprehensive test report generation and stores all waveforms
- Powerful SDA II analysis package helps to find the root cause of failures
Transmitter Equalization Measurements
10GBase-KR requires the use to measure specific region of the waveform such as overshoot and de-emphasis levels to determine the transmitter output equalization levels. QPHY-10GBase-KR automates this process using predefined measurements setups gating the specific regions of interest for each equalization setting.
Advanced Debug Capability
If a compliance failure is found, Teledyne LeCroy offers a variety of packages which help find the root cause quickly and easily. Teledyne LeCroy's SDA II serial data analysis package has the ability to perform Eye and Jitter measurements simultaneously and is fully integrated into the oscilloscope application software. In addition, SDA II provides insight into the measured Eye and Jitter parameters making it easier to identify the sources of problems. Further Teledyne LeCroy's SDM can provide eye diagrams.
Comprehensive and Easy-to-read Test Reports
Measurement results often need to be summarized and tabulated to quickly verify specifications. This information, together with instrument and signal acquisition/test condition setups, results in a fully documented record. QPHY-10GBase-KR streamlines this process by incorporating an automatic HTML report generation engine. The created test reports contain tabulated numerical values for each individual test result, including PASS/FAIL and specification limit columns. Reports can also be saved as PDF, HTML or XML.